Monday, October 22, 2007

the odd family

Here is the begining of a running list of the new, wonderful and sometimes very weird things I am learning about my children.....and all the strange things they say


1. Naomi hates onions... she will not eat them. She has become very good at finding them in many dishes I cook :)

2. Nutrigrain bars in our house have been renamed "bar-b". why? I do not know!... I cannot explain it. I do know that the girls LOVE them and would eat the whole box if I let them.

3. Lanie is not a meat eater. She will eat everything on her plate but 9 times out of 10 the meat is still there at the end of the meal.

4. Lanie loves mashed potatoes and stuffing! these have quickly become her favorite foods.

5. My children love to chat on the web cam! Exspecially to meredith

No comments: