Here is the begining of a running list of the new, wonderful and sometimes very weird things I am learning about my children.....and all the strange things they say
1. Naomi hates onions... she will not eat them. She has become very good at finding them in many dishes I cook :)
2. Nutrigrain bars in our house have been renamed "bar-b". why? I do not know!... I cannot explain it. I do know that the girls LOVE them and would eat the whole box if I let them.
3. Lanie is not a meat eater. She will eat everything on her plate but 9 times out of 10 the meat is still there at the end of the meal.
4. Lanie loves mashed potatoes and stuffing! these have quickly become her favorite foods.
5. My children love to chat on the web cam! Exspecially to meredith
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Halloween is just about two and a half weeks away! The girls are so excited exspecially Naomi. This year I let her pick out her own Halloween costume and she choose to be a giraffe. Specifically she said " I want the giraffe, Lanie want the zebra" I am sure I will be the designated zoo keeper... a very fitting costume for me since that is my primary job in life already... LOL! I have hidden the costumes high up in my closet in an attempt to ward of the endless requests to wear their costumes now....so to hold them over till the big day.... Halloween pj's of course :)
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
It has been FOREVER since I have posted any family pictures! The last few months have been so busy and the time has just gotten away from me. Ryan had the day off on Monday for Columbus day so we took a family outing to the park. The girls had a great time with their daddy. They were so excited to have him there to push them on the swings and help them down the big slide. It was wonderful to have the day together.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
As seen by our most recent experiences with Lanie... she is our adventurous child. It seems she has no fear and knows no limits. At the park lanie loves to swing. She would swing for hours if we would let her. She can also be found climbing... and I can often be found running after her screaming "Lanie be careful!" She has a sweet spirit and has a natural talent for making us all laugh.
Naomi loves the park! She asks us to take her often. She loves to slide and play in the sand. She is growing so fast and is a great big sister to lanie. Naomi is definitely becoming more grown up and independent. She has a great big personality and never meets a stranger. She is a sweet and loving child who is very free with love and affection